TGIFF Anticipation

Wednesday 23 January 2013

I am quite excited about hosting TGIFF this Friday. I have made the most of my evening off (or Baby MiH time off from me) to make some progress. I am working on a fabric 'drawer' (it will make sense on Friday) involving solids and following this amazing tutorial from Elizabeth Hartman from Oh Fransson!

 


There will be a new design for the front of of the 'drawer' as well.



But I better get back to it, so I have a finished to show you on Friday! Hope to see you all here with your finishes!

7 comments:

  1. Looks cool! I will be there linking up (my first time). Really nice that it will be the one you're hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a couple more drawers ; ) looking forward to seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh fun! Looking forward to seeing what you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm going to have to finish something by Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you are going to be another 'how does she do it all?' ;-) Can't wait to see what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh you are so creative! Making your own fabric drawers? Yours will so so much cuter than what's at the stores.

    ReplyDelete